What We Offer
The Pet Friends offer a professional dog walking services to keep your pet fit, healthy and Socialized .
Our current areas with Dog Walking availability are Hyde, Newton, Gee Cross, Dukinfield, Ashton and Surrounding areas.
At The Pet Friends we ensure our Dog Walkers are trained to our High Standards, DBS Checked, Pet First Aid Trained and Fully Insured.
There is many benefits from us walking you dog here’s just a few, weight control, joint and digestive health, mental stimulation and socialization.
The Pet Friends will collect your dog and take them for a fun and interesting walk/run to new places, and to meet new friends and smells and return them home washed and towel dried.
When Using The Pet Friends You are Guaranteed the following
- Pre-visit – We want you to feel comfortable that your pet is in the best care, allowing you to meet us and us to meet you.
- Security – We currently use cages In our vehicles That are independently crash tested.
- Pay for walks only – That’s right traveling times are not including in the allocated time, so if you pay for a 1 hour walk then your dog will get a 1 hour walk.
- 4 or less – We do not walk more than 4 dogs at any one time, each dog is assessed on their first walk to ensure they bond within the group.
- Feedback – We will keep you updated so you know when they are out or back home.
- Feed and Waters – would you like us to feed your dog, after the walk? Not a problem and Don’t worry we always make sure they have clean water available after any walks.