Applaws dry dog food provides your dog with a protein-rich meat diet with 75% chicken and heaps of natural goodness. Our dry dog food is a natural complete pet food specially formulated for the health and wellbeing of small and medium breed adult dogs. 100% grain free, Applaws is low in carbohydrate and rich in meat protein encouraging the development of lean muscle tissue helping to keep your dog at a healthy weight. Many dry dog foods contain high levels of grains and cereals such as wheat, sorghum, barley rice and corn, all a major source of carbohydrate which can be difficult for dogs to digest. Surplus carbohydrates can cause stress to vital organs, weight gain and the development of dietary allergies. Our dry dog food is rich in natural Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, which help to nourish your dog’s coat to produce a stunning silky appearance whilst maintaining healthy skin texture. Applaws also contains a natural pre-biotic and active pro-biotic which may encourage the presence of protective and friendly bacteria in the gut to support a healthy immune system. Applaws dry dog food is made with only the health and well-being of your dog in mind. We use only the freshest natural ingredients to create Applaws and all our products are completely free from artificial additives, hard-to-digest fillers, harmful additives or meat by-products, sweeteners and colourings. • Made with 75% free run Chicken • Low in carbohydrate – 100% grain and cereal free • Contains Pre-biotic to helping promote a healthy immune system • Active Pro-biotic encourages beneficial gut flora • Natural source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for a healthy coat and skin • Naturally hypoallergenic • Developed with veterinarians • Re-sealable packaging
- Free Delivery when you spend £50 and over.
- DPD Tracked UK Delivery: £4.95
- Hermes Tracked UK Delivery: £3.95
- Standard Delivery: £4.99
- All orders to UK mainland using DPD Tracked UK Delivery is expected to be with you within 2-5 working days.
- All order to UK Mainland using Hermes Tracked UK Delivery is expected to be with you within 3-7 working days.
- Delivery time may be longer for Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Isle etc.
- Delivery to Post codes HS, IM, IV, KA, KWA, PA, PH, PO, TR, ZE, LL and off shore areas may not be sent via DPD due to surcharges.
- Some orders placed using Hermes delivery may be sent using DPD due to weight.
Returns are valid for 30 days once the order has been received.
How Do I Make A Return/Exchange?
You can request a return or exchange via our returns centre. You will need your email address and order number including TPF this can be found on your order confirmation or dispatch note.
Need More Information Regarding Returns?