A heavy duty alternative to neatsfoot oil for excessively dry, cracked and brittle leather items. This specially formulated viscous oil softens and supples leather and has added waterproofing properties and is suitable for saddlery, harness and walking boots. Use as required on dry and brittle leather only. Ensure leather is clean, then apply a thin layer to the flesh side of leather and allow to soak in for at least 24 hours. If required, also apply a thin layer to the grain side. Reapply if the leather still appears dry, taking care not to over-oil. Not suitable for aniline or untreated leather, suede or nubuck. Test on a hidden area before use.
- Free Delivery when you spend £50 and over.
- DPD Tracked UK Delivery: £4.95
- Standard Delivery £4.99
- All orders to UK mainland using DPD Tracked UK Delivery are expected to be with you within 2-5 working days.
- Delivery time may be longer for Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Isle etc.
- Delivery to Post codes HS, IM, IV, KA, KWA, PA, PH, PO, TR, ZE, LL and off shore areas may not be sent via DPD due to surcharges.
Returns are valid for 30 days once the order has been received.
How Do I Make A Return/Exchange?
You can request a return or exchange via our returns centre. You will need your email address and order number including TPF this can be found on your order confirmation or dispatch note.
Need More Information Regarding Returns?