Fast acting, deep penetrating formula containing pure neatsfoot oil and mineral oils that will not rot stitching. Fantastic for softening stiff or new leather, also excellent for restoring leather after storage or prolonged use in rain. Can be used routinely to nourish and rehydrate or as a preventative to avoid drying and cracking. Ensure leather is clean, then apply a thin layer to the flesh side of the leather and allow to soak in. If required, also apply a thin layer to the grain side. Reapply if the leather still appears stiff, taking care not to over-oil. Not suitable for aniline or untreated leather, suede or nubuck. Test on a hidden area before use.
UK Mainland Delivery:
- Free Standard Delivery when you spend £50 and over.
- Standard UK Delivery: £3.99
- Express UK Delivery when you spend £50 and over: £2.99
- Express UK Delivery: £6.99
- We expect all orders using Standard UK Delivery are expected to be with you within 3-7 working days.
- All orders using Express UK Delivery are expected to be delivered within 3 working days
Delivery time may be longer for Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Isle etc.
Need More Information?
Visit our delivery & shipping information page
Returns are valid for 14 days once the order has been delivered.
How Do I Make A Return/Exchange?
You can request a return or exchange via our returns center. You will need your email address and order number this can be found on your order confirmation or dispatch note.
Need More Information Regarding Returns?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.