Fast acting, deep penetrating formula containing pure neatsfoot oil and mineral oils that will not rot stitching. Fantastic for softening stiff or new leather, also excellent for restoring leather after storage or prolonged use in rain. Can be used routinely to nourish and rehydrate or as a preventative to avoid drying and cracking. Ensure leather is clean, then apply a thin layer to the flesh side of the leather and allow to soak in. If required, also apply a thin layer to the grain side. Reapply if the leather still appears stiff, taking care not to over-oil. Not suitable for aniline or untreated leather, suede or nubuck. Test on a hidden area before use.
- Free Delivery when you spend £50 and over.
- DPD Tracked UK Delivery: £4.95
- Hermes Tracked UK Delivery: £3.95
- Standard Delivery: £4.99
- All orders to UK mainland using DPD Tracked UK Delivery is expected to be with you within 2-5 working days.
- All order to UK Mainland using Hermes Tracked UK Delivery is expected to be with you within 3-7 working days.
- Delivery time may be longer for Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Isle etc.
- Delivery to Post codes HS, IM, IV, KA, KWA, PA, PH, PO, TR, ZE, LL and off shore areas may not be sent via DPD due to surcharges.
- Some orders placed using Hermes delivery may be sent using DPD due to weight.
Returns are valid for 30 days once the order has been received.
How Do I Make A Return/Exchange?
You can request a return or exchange via our returns centre. You will need your email address and order number including TPF this can be found on your order confirmation or dispatch note.
Need More Information Regarding Returns?