This multi-functional lead was designed by Dr Roger Mugford to provide optimum control and to simplify training with headcollars or harnesses. This lead enables you to control, guide and tether a dog in everyday situations. It is made from soft padded material, which makes it very comfortable to hold and with eight uses it is a versatile lead for all your training needs. Use the short length for heel training or normal walking, medium length for obedience training and long length for recall or distance work. Recommended for use with the halti headcollar or harness, it is great for hands free dog training, double steering for optimum halti control, as well as easy, supervised tethering. You can also walk two dogs on one lead, making use of the double ended trigger hook. Small length 2m and width 1.8cm, large length 2m and width 3cm.
- Free Delivery when you spend £50 and over.
- DPD Tracked UK Delivery: £4.95
- Hermes Tracked UK Delivery: £3.95
- Standard Delivery: £4.99
- All orders to UK mainland using DPD Tracked UK Delivery is expected to be with you within 2-5 working days.
- All order to UK Mainland using Hermes Tracked UK Delivery is expected to be with you within 3-7 working days.
- Delivery time may be longer for Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Isle etc.
- Delivery to Post codes HS, IM, IV, KA, KWA, PA, PH, PO, TR, ZE, LL and off shore areas may not be sent via DPD due to surcharges.
- Some orders placed using Hermes delivery may be sent using DPD due to weight.
Returns are valid for 30 days once the order has been received.
How Do I Make A Return/Exchange?
You can request a return or exchange via our returns centre. You will need your email address and order number including TPF this can be found on your order confirmation or dispatch note.
Need More Information Regarding Returns?