The purpose of the pet corrector is to gain the dog's attention in the instant they are exhibiting an unwanted behaviour. It helps to stop barking, chasing, stealing, jumping up, place avoidance and other unwanted behaviour. It works by emitting a hiss of compressed gas to distract the dog and the owner can then insert a positive command and reward. It is used and recommended by trainers and behaviourists throughout the world. Comprehensive training instructions are included to ensure the correct use.
Standard UK Delivery
- Free Standard Delivery when you spend £50 and over
- Standard UK Delivery: £3.99
- Express UK Delivery: £6.99
- All orders using Standard UK Delivery are expected to be with you within 4-6 working days.
- All orders using Express UK Delivery are expected to be delivered within 3 working days
Need More Information?
Visit our delivery & shipping information page
Exchange & Returns
Returns are valid for 14 days once the order has been delivered.
How Do I Make A Return/Exchange?
You can request a return or exchange via our returns center. You will need your email address and order number this can be found on your order confirmation or dispatch note.
Need More Information Regarding Returns?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.