CALMING CRUNCHIES natural, ethical and delicious treats. Calming Crunchies are 75% British duck, and also include chamomile, lavender, prebiotics, B-vitamins and L-tryptophan. They are also low-calorie, and free from grain, cereal and gluten. Chamomile was traditionally used in ancient Greece, Egypt and beyond to aid relaxation. L-tryptophan is essential to form serotonin, the ‘feel good’ neurotransmitter. Each pack contains approximately 30 medium sized bones. Calming Crunchies are the perfect treat before bed time, car journeys, vet visits or when your dog is left alone. Composition: 75% Duck (39% Dried Duck, 25% Freshly Prepared Duck, 9% Duck Oil, 2% Duck Gravy), Sweet Potato, Minerals, Vitamins, Chamomile (O.4%), Mannanoligosacharides(Prebiotic Mos) (O.2%) Fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic Fos) (O.2%), Lavender (O.16%) Nutritional Additives Per Kg: Vitamins: Vitamin A (As Retinyl Acetate) 14,400 Iu, Vitamin D3 (As Cholecaliferol) 2,165 Iu, Vitamin E (As Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 100 Mg, Biotin 145 Mcg, Vitamin B1 75g, Vitamin B2 75g; Trace Elements: Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 58 Mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 133.5 Mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105 Mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 160 Mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.6 Mg Sodium Selenite 0.6 Mg; Amino Acids: L-Tryptophan (1880 Mg) Analytical constituents: Protein 35%, Crude Oils And Fats 23%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Inorganic Matter 9.5%, Omega 6 4.02%, Omega 3 O.19%
- Free Delivery when you spend £50 and over.
- DPD Tracked UK Delivery: £4.95
- Hermes Tracked UK Delivery: £3.95
- Standard Delivery: £4.99
- All orders to UK mainland using DPD Tracked UK Delivery is expected to be with you within 2-5 working days.
- All order to UK Mainland using Hermes Tracked UK Delivery is expected to be with you within 3-7 working days.
- Delivery time may be longer for Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Isle etc.
- Delivery to Post codes HS, IM, IV, KA, KWA, PA, PH, PO, TR, ZE, LL and off shore areas may not be sent via DPD due to surcharges.
- Some orders placed using Hermes delivery may be sent using DPD due to weight.
Returns are valid for 30 days once the order has been received.
How Do I Make A Return/Exchange?
You can request a return or exchange via our returns centre. You will need your email address and order number including TPF this can be found on your order confirmation or dispatch note.
Need More Information Regarding Returns?