Nubuck is top-grain cattle leather that has been buffed on the outside, to give a slight nap of short protein fibres, producing a velvet like surface. This process makes it resistant to wear and tear and more comfortable for your dog. Adding that extra touch of luxury and durability. All collars are made with solid brass buckles that are resistant to rust and are extremely sturdy. Matching leads are also available.
UK Mainland Delivery:
- Free Standard Delivery when you spend £50 and over.
- Standard UK Delivery: £4.99
- Express UK Delivery when you spend £50 and over: £2.99
- Express UK Delivery: £6.99
- We expect all orders using Standard UK Delivery are expected to be with you within 3-7 working days.
- All orders using Express UK Delivery are expected to be delivered within 3 working days
Delivery time may be longer for Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Isle etc.
Need More Information?
Visit our delivery & shipping information page
Returns are valid for 14 days once the order has been delivered.
How Do I Make A Return/Exchange?
You can request a return or exchange via our returns center. You will need your email address and order number this can be found on your order confirmation or dispatch note.
Need More Information Regarding Returns?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.