Nubuck is top-grain cattle leather that has been buffed on the outside, to give a slight nap of short protein fibres, producing a velvet like surface. This process makes it resistant to wear and tear and more comfortable for your dog. Adding that extra touch of luxury and durability. All collars are made with solid brass buckles that are resistant to rust and are extremely sturdy. Matching leads are also available.
- Free Delivery when you spend £50 and over.
- DPD Tracked UK Delivery: £4.95
- Hermes Tracked UK Delivery: £3.95
- Standard Delivery: £4.99
- All orders to UK mainland using DPD Tracked UK Delivery is expected to be with you within 2-5 working days.
- All order to UK Mainland using Hermes Tracked UK Delivery is expected to be with you within 3-7 working days.
- Delivery time may be longer for Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Isle etc.
- Delivery to Post codes HS, IM, IV, KA, KWA, PA, PH, PO, TR, ZE, LL and off shore areas may not be sent via DPD due to surcharges.
- Some orders placed using Hermes delivery may be sent using DPD due to weight.
Returns are valid for 30 days once the order has been received.
How Do I Make A Return/Exchange?
You can request a return or exchange via our returns centre. You will need your email address and order number including TPF this can be found on your order confirmation or dispatch note.
Need More Information Regarding Returns?